Caroline K. erzählt über ihren Job
In the role of the Junior Data Manager you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of data quality and consistency across the countries of EUCAN (Europe, Russia, Israel, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) through sound maintenance of our master data in support of critical business processes.
You are responsible for the definition and ongoing maintenance of product hierarchies and relationships in our in-house master data management application to deliver well-prepared, high quality data.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or business discipline
- 1-2 years work experience in data warehousing, business intelligence / analysis
- skills in the fields of data management, data quality and data maintenance
- good understanding of databases and data modelling and ability to write simple queries in SQL
- knowledge of database technology and architecture (e.g. Oracle, Exasol, Informatica) as well as ETL and data management processes
- strong appetite to further develop technical skills (e.g. by attending online and offline trainings)
- language: English
- professional experience necessary: no
- leading responsibilities: no
- project management responsibilities: no